Set up your new devices
If you are unsure about setting up a computer, smartphone or any other device you are not familiar with, we can come to you to ease the burden and guide you through the process. We will ensure that you are learning how to use the device, whilst setting it up correctly.
Transfer files from old device to new one
We can transfer all your files from your old device to your new one. Set up your programs, bring over your Internet bookmarks, or anything else you may require to get everything working the way you are used to.
Perhaps you have a desktop computer, laptop, and smartphone at home and you want to sync them together so that you can access emails, files and calendars on all of your devices. Our Geeks can help you ease the headache involved with this.
The importance of Internet security on you device
Internet security is so important for fighting off any pesky viruses and keeping the information on your new gadgets safe. We can advise and provide you with the most up to date Internet security solutions.
Training and tips for using your new gadget or computer
Our highly trained technician can provide education and training to familiarize you with your new gadgets. Sometimes a new computer will have features you are not used to. We can walk you through your new system at your pace to ensure you are completely comfortable. We also provide training with software applications such as Microsoft Office, Internet and email applications.
Bishop Auckland Computer repairs can help you setup your Smart TV, connect it to the Internet, show your how to use it. We can also connect up your gaming devices.
We provide these services for setting up your new gadgets:
- We come to your home or business at a time that is convenient for you
- New device sales
- Physically set up your PC, Apple Mac, or any smart devices
- Provide training to familiarise you with your new device
- Transfer programs, applications, files, emails, Internet bookmarks from your old device to you new one
- Syncing your email and calendar to multiple devices
- Advise and provide security options for your new device
- Create shortcuts for your favourite or most used programs
- Set up peripheral devices such as a printer or an external hard drive
- Take away and recycle your old device